We are recruiting for an experienced Legal Secretary to join our Probate Team working in our Tamworth offices on a full time basis.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- To prepare correspondence and documents through audio-typing and word processing.
- To administer filing which will include daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files in accordance with the detailed procedures contained in the Office Manual.
- To record all client and matter details on the PMS and set up new files, and ensure that the client/matter details are kept up to date.
- To make appointments, arrange meetings and to maintain an up-to-date diary for the Fee Earner
- To attend to clients both in person and on the telephone and to provide such support in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the firm’s standards for client care.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Experience of working as a Legal Secretary in a Probate Department
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Can do attitude
- Ability to hit the ground running
To apply, please email your CV to Laura Chadwick at firstname.lastname@example.org